Tuesday 7 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE. 9

OUTORDY HY-J B50-0 1
3,891.68 LIGHT YEARS FROM SOL.



Having made a 200 light year diversion, I am now making good progress. My travels had taken me higher 'above the plain' than I had realized and as a result my options had 'thinned out' somewhat. Now that I have made the necessary adjustments to my position, I have been able to travel far more effectively. 

It is wise to remain focused out here, despite any problems that may occur as I found out in my 'blinkered' determination to plot a new course. Twice I carelessly buzzed too the surface when scooping for fuel, twice forcing myself out of supercruise and on one ocassion causing me to have to rather hastily drop a heat sink reducing my capacity by half.




That said, I survived, my stress levels have relaxed back to where they were and I now find myself rested up at 3,891 light years out.


Asking to be landed on really...



LOG ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment