Friday 3 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE. 3

PW CEPHEI 2
1,503.01 LIGHT YEARS FROM SOL




After taking the SRV out and collecting more than enough material for the AFMU and synthesis I plotted my next steps.

The IRIS NEBULA was no more than a dozen jumps away and I decided to take what may be called 'a sideways step' in order to take it in. I locked destination onto Sector EL-Y D22, as it sat squarely in the middle of the nebula, stowed everything away and set off.



(Flying through the Iris Nebula)

After finding no suitable place to set down, I cleared Iris and put the Diamondback down on pw cephei 2, and it is from there that I make this log entry.


Shortly I will do a full systems check and use the Srv to inspect the outer hull, it's best practice to take the time to run a physical eye over things rather than blindly relying on the systems, and it gives me something to busy myself with. 

LOG ENDS

1 comment:

  1. I love that red paint work, looks great on the DBX - CMDR McNicholl

    ReplyDelete