Sunday 5 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE. 5

SIFI WX-U C2-18A   7A
2,164.66 LIGHT YEARS FROM SOL





The Pelican and North American Nebulae are far behind me now. I have settled on an Icy planet after a very interesting journey through the SADR region and HIP 101341, where there resides a Black Hole.



Having encountered these phenomena before, I was well aware that my full attention was crucial. "You don't fly casual around Black Holes." as one long serving Imperial Courier once told me "Not if you want to collect your pay"



Even with the imaging equipment on the Saxon Pride it is virtually impossible to capture the phenomenon, but I have tried my best to record this part of my voyage.



I am going to rest a while here, check the hull after my rather lazy scooping yesterday, and take some time to choose my next stop.





LOG ENDS

4 comments: