Thursday 2 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE. 2

CEPHEUS DARK REGION RY-R B4-0
SYSTEM HD239486
PLANET HD239486-1



My first stop is at HD239486-1, a barren ringed planet commanding the closest view of the Cepheus Dark region.  Full system data has been previously logged and submitted by an earlier explorer so I am (at 1,393.87 Light Years from Sol) still not yet in uncharted space.

As I suspected, refueling is a very regular event with the Diamondback, and already I am feeling the limitations of it's single tank. Fortunately the A rated scoops I had fitted take much of the tedium out of the job, and I am never forced to halt for long before I am able to continue.

(Scooping fuel has become a regular event)

I intend to rest a while here, perhaps set out in the rover later to search for any useful materials down on the surface that will aid me in days to come. I am a little fatigued, so will attend to that first after having something to slate my hunger. I am happy with this first leg, and the distance covered and more than happy with the performance of the DBX.


(Cepheus Dark region RY-R B4-0)



 LOG ENDS:

2 comments:

  1. Good effort getting this far, you will soon be into uncharted space. - CMDR McNicholl

    ReplyDelete