Wednesday 1 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE.1

WREDGUIA TR-J C22-8 SYSTEM 

SACCO PORT
(119.
39 LIGHT YEARS FROM SOL SYSTEM)

"TESTING THE DBX" FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE.

I am about to head out and test the Diamondback Explorer I have just purchased. I thought a little jaunt to the Bubble Nebula would be a good first run, a round trip of about 14,000 light years.

I have chosen to name her 'Saxon Pride' and I have also had her 'dressed' in much more acceptable colours, as the stock paint job was far less than easy on the eye. I have also 'A' rated and re-specified her modules to suit my own requirements.

I had to make some sacrifices, no backup AFMU, no Planetary surface scanner or secondary Fuel tanks either due to a lack of slots, but I am happy with the loadout I have managed to install.
















Setting out for the Bubble Nebula


LOG ENDS

2 comments:

  1. A pilot after my own heart, it was only a few months ago that I began my own adventures out bound, first to Colonia and back, then to Sag A via the Hawkins Gap and returning by way of Colonia again.

    ReplyDelete