Sunday 5 February 2017

FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE BUBBLE. 6

SIFI LL-Y C16 1A


I am definitely making headway in my journey now. More and more I am finding systems that have no data recorded for them, this means one of two things...either someone HAS been here before me but never made it back, or I am the first pilot to stumble upon their discovery.

Although this journey was not about profit, I have taken to scanning at least those landable bodies I come across as the cartographic data will be welcomed when I return to the bubble. I am here, so I may as well record anything I find that may be of use.





I find myself on another Icy rock, driven here by a cargo bay door warning light that has taken to intermittently flickering. I deemed it wise to put down and check said door, and the connections to the light. It may well be little more than a loose wire, but foolish is the man who ignores a warning of any kind out here thousands of light years from help.

I took the SRV out and did a thorough check of the underside of the ship.





After searching and scrutinizing for over an hour the problem turned out to be with the circuit board that also carries the power to the holo-displays, a quick solder repair should see it resolved now.







Next stop, all being well, The Elephants Trunk Nebula.


 LOG ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment